General Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of the payment of a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental fee
2. A refundable damage deposit of £250 against the cost of breakages, damage or escess electricity usage will be required on payment of the rental balance. This deposit will be returned (subject to satisfactory property inspection) within 4 weeks of the date of departure.
3. Taxe de Sejour (0.30€ per person per night) is payable by every tourist in the commune. I will collect this with the ental balance payment six weeks before your stay and pay it to the Tresorerie Principale Municipale on your behalf.
4. To allow time for the cottage to be prepared for you and our next guests, we ask that you do ot arrive before 4pm and on departure day leave by 10am - thank you.
5. A reasonable allowance of electricity is provided in the rental charge. Any excess usage will be calculated from the metered amount and deducted from the damage deposit.
6. The property is cleaned before arrival and guests are expected to leve the property in the condition in which they find it (the cost of any cleaning over and above that usually carried out will be deducted from the damage deposit).
7. Bed linen, duvets, pillows and blankets are provided. Guests should bring their own towels (we do have some for hire at an additional cost).
8. Pets are not permitted under any circumstances.
9. Smoking is not permitted.
I am authorised to make this booking on behalf of my party. I am over 18 years of age. I have read and agree to the General Booking Conditions.
I have/will pay 25% of the total holiday cost as a non refundable deposit. I agree to pay the remaining balance plus a refundable damage deposit of £250.00 (this will be returned after a satisfactory propety inspection) and Tax de Sejour, 6 weeks before the start of the holdiay. (If booking with 6 weeks of the holiday start date, the full amount is payable.
Payments: Bank transfer (Our bank details will be sent upon request) or Paypal
Note: It is advisable to arrange insurance against cancellation of your holiday.